Thursday, September 04, 2008

September Already???

I dont know where the time has gone, summer has flown by and here it is fall already. School starts for me on the 15th. It should be interesting. I feel like a professional student by now, i'm on to my 4th university. The school here wants me to go to orientation...by now, after all these years, I really don't need to attend an orientation..I have the whole school thing down, but thanks anyway..ha ha ha. Other than looking forward to school starting we haven't been up to much other than work. Lorens wrist is healing well...I forget he broke it because he's doing so well, no cast or anything these days, just a nice 4 inch scar down his arm. We pretty much vegged out Labor Day weekend by the pool, niiiiccceee!! Oh, and I planted some flowers on Monday because it was a gorgeous 80 degrees outside, I even got a little chilly in the shade. You know its been hot when 80 feels cold people!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

2 comments:

Ash Malone said...

Hey Loren & Shanda...
Shanda I haven't had the chance to meet you yet..but I grew up with Loren, Kevin & Anna-Lisa...who you know!! Just found your blog spot through some friends..and wanted to say HI! Great way to stay in touch with friends who you never get to see anymore! Anyways...just wanted to say hi!!!

Jessica said...

Good 2 hear Lorens doing good!! And planting flowers... sooo jealous! Miss u.