Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Fresh Fish Anyone??

I posted these pictures in the wrong order...this is of the finished product. Loren's been doing a lot of fishing lately and has been dying to eat some of the trout that he caught..sooo...last month he had me look up a recipe online for grilling trout and he made mom and dad and I dinner. I don't normally eat fish but since he had gone to all the trouble and the smelled really good I had to try some!! They were great!! He even made the salad and rice to go with and set the table!! Ha ha ha!! Points for my hubby!!




























2 comments:

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Love the shirt, Loren!! Miss you guys!

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

Fishing and Cooking now? Loren, what else are you going to impress us with? Lucky Shanda. . . . 10 points for Loren. Jeff made Mac'n'cheese from a box . . . 2 points.