Sunday, February 03, 2008

Giants Win...

Guess i jinxed the Patriots by jumping on their bandwagon but i'm happy for Eli and the Giants getting the win. Besides that scintillating tidbit Loren and I are really enjoying living in Bakersfield. We've been either going for runs, or to the gym, or on bike rides practically everyday. I think Lorens liking living in the country. I'm taking a medical terminology class at the college here while this semester finishes, then i'll register for the next one. We miss our family and friends in Vegas and send you all hugs and kisses!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I am happy to hear that you like it here! I hate to admit it at times but Bakersfield isn't so bad!
I was so happy the Giants won! You should have seen my dad those last 2 minutes. It was so funny!

Shanda and Loren said...

lol..well to those of us who grew up here its home. its funny running into people i know everywhere i go now though. gotta get used to that again!!! i can imagine your dad..he cracks me up!!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

We miss you guys, too! Glad to hear things are going well there. Come back and visit anytime, or we'll hopefully see you at Buttonwillow!

Gary Brown said...

Hey, who is going to pick me up when I come to Vegas in April? I will need special help and you won't be there. Will miss you two. Take good care of the city of my birth.