Friday, August 10, 2007

sunflower replacement for renee

hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. i've been really lazy lately about taking pictures. I do have some cute ones from Carters 1st bday party but i think his mommy has cuter ones on their blog. meanwhile i've just been enjoying my last few weeks of summer vacation before school starts back up again. i'm not looking forward to chemistry this semester, it's probably my least favorite subject...give me biology any day!!! lorens been really busy with work which is a good thing since he's got to put his slacker wife through school but not so fun for me, luckily renee is my lunch buddy on days she isnt working!! she keeps me from reading barnes and noble out of business!! we're headed to huntington beach this weekend for a belated 3 year anniversary trip. loren surprised me with tickets to the avp volleyball tournament that is being held there this weekend!!! woohooo!!! maybe i'll have some pics of that for next week!!

No comments: